Monday, December 28, 2020

Dunakanyar

 ′′ I actually learned about where I live from a Chinese chef. When I was working in Sanghaj, Hilton, during a dinner I showed on the map where I was born, where is Hungary, the Dunakanyar and Vác. After dinner, one of my favorite Chinese colleagues called me and said: do you know where you live? Here is a west-east river (the Danube) that has turned north-south in Dunakanyar. In addition, it is surrounded by two mountains (Börzsöny and Pilis), so according to the Chinese perception it is an energy field. The changing river gives life, the mountains give protection, and behind the mountain lives the dragon, who protects it. Believe it or not, but it is certain that I feel at home ever since." / László Mihályi, pastry chef /

No comments:

Post a Comment