Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Điều khác biệt của người Do Thái

Đây có lẽ là lý do người Do thái được coi là thông minh hơn các sắc dân khác. Họ không giáo điều và dính chặt tới những thứ cổ truyền, đến kinh thánh của họ họ còn cho phép tự diễn giải và tự tư duy tìm câu trả lời cho mỗi cá nhân.


 “I’m a rabbi. But I don’t try to provide any answers. I tell people what tradition says, and if they find meaning in it, and it works for them, then they are welcome to apply it. If not, we’ll look at other possibilities. I think that every generation has a responsibility to create its own understanding of religion. I believe God can grow as we do. I could be accused of diluting Judaism, but I think that if it has no relevance to people’s lives, Judaism will cease to exist.”

(Humans of New York/FB)

No comments:

Post a Comment