Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Everyone pays...

Whoever wins this election is already losing. It is good that it is not Hillary this time, I have my reasons.
At least ONE thing Trump was right about: maybe America is not as great as we or they thought it is, or want to believe so. 49% of whole U.S. supported Trump reflects this very well how "wrong" it is, isn't it? You can say well it is just 1% away from the other, but 49% is a lot already. If you would blame white-Caucasian uneducated filthy men to be true Trump's supporters, plus people who are really depressed falling into the category it-has-not-been-working-for-me-the-past-8-years, if this group is more, there IS a problem under the carpet. Then the U.S. is full of "it". We are happy when things go our way, and we are not when it goes against. Supposedly Hillary won, would it stir this much emotion and even rage to start "questioning everything the government does" like it would be like now that Trump won?
He himself cannot make all of the most terrible things that we could imagine happen. There are still power control in how the U.S. runs. If we are human, we give people chance. Do not spread hate message and break the union just yet. I am not U.S. citizen, but as this is an important issue, I want to express how I think about this, for your interest, or your entertainment.
I am not black and white in this. If I DON'T support Hillary and agrees to SOME of Trump's points, and certainly not all-of-him as a person, would it make me uneducated, filthy, stupid, ugly, all bad stuff implied to categorized Trump's supporters? I supported the conservativeness of Trump on CERTAIN issues: standard, efficiency; his understanding of more economy and less about politics, being unskilled in politics IS an asset to me, he is a psychopath that does not get scared by other psychopaths (this is my wild card, you can totally disagree, but I imply so many things when I say this :D).
So with all of this time I invested in saying all of this. Would I get reversed bully, judged, hated from you who disagree, regardless of how long and how much you know about me as a person? For standing up for my opinion? Because that is what the media is doing to Ann Coulter, in the past 24 hours.
Lastly, I believe in karma. Everyone pays, if not now, then later.

from FB, Jess Engeedot's post

No comments:

Post a Comment