Saturday, April 22, 2017

Programmer and Project Manager

A young Programmer and his Project Manager board a train headed through the mountains on its way to Wichita. They can find no place to sit except for two seats right across the aisle from a young woman and her grandmother. After a while, it is obvious that the young woman and the young programmer are interested in each other, because they are giving each other looks. Soon the train passes into a tunnel and it is pitch black. There is a sound of a kiss followed by the sound of a slap.
When the train emerges from the tunnel, the four sit there without saying a word. The grandmother is thinking to herself: It was very brash for that young man to kiss my granddaughter, but I'm glad she slapped him.
The Project manager is sitting there thinking: 'I didn't know the young tech was brave enough to kiss the girl, but I sure wish she hadn't missed him when she slapped me!?'
The young woman was sitting and thinking: 'I'm glad the guy kissed me, but I wish my grandmother had not slapped him!?'
The young programmer sat there with a satisfied smile on his face. He thought to himself: 'Life is good. How often does a guy have the chance to kiss a beautiful girl and slap his Project manager all at the same time!?'

Đoàn Hồng Nghĩa (ELTE,VIDI90)

2 comments:

  1. To Anh: Wonder how he enjoyed kissing the girl while slapping his manager

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doan Hong Nghia: Should be quick, perhaps too quick :-)

      Delete