Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Respect is important behavior

--- not just for laugh
In a school in the republic of Georgia the teacher asked the students to tell about their fathers.
"Turashvili, tell about your father."
"My father grows oranges. He takes them to Moscow, sells there and makes good money."
"Now you, Beridze."
"My father grows laurel leaves. He takes them to Moscow, sells there, and makes good money."
"Now you, Klividze."
"My father works in the Division for the Fight Against Embezzlements and Speculations. When Beridze's and Turashvili's fathers go to Moscow, they always first see my father. So he makes good money."
"Now you, Chavchavadze."
"My father is a chemical engineer."
The class burst in laughter.
"Children," the teacher said. "It's not good to laugh at somebody's grief."

Đoàn Hồng Nghĩa (ELTE,VIDI90)

No comments:

Post a Comment